Wednesday, March 18, 2020

March 20th

Hi 5-3,

I have been missing you at school this week and sad that we didn't quite finish our puzzle piece, but I'm sure we will reunite eventually.  I hope you have been making the most of the extra time you have with siblings and parents, as well as the extra time you have for rest and relaxation.  Even though rest and relaxation is is a good idea for a short amount of time,  it is also important to implement a schedule for yourselves and stimulate your minds with creative and critical thinking activities.

At this time there is no information on how your learning will look in the next coming weeks.  Once the school board figures out how best to support your learning, you will know as well.  In the meantime, the CBE has suggested you look at the following resources to continue learning from home.

Here is the link to the CBE webpage:


Here are a few other useful sites. J




All the best,

Ms. Leavitt

MATH:

I am hoping everyone is doing well.  It is sad that we had to cancelled the Math Test planned for March 16th on the unit of  Decimal Numbers.  I am sure you would have done very well.  Keep your notebooks and assignments well organized for future learning. In the meantime, you can practice some Math with those free resources:


Math games:

Science:
Dear students, I am sorry we did not have a chance to say goodbye. There was a ton of things I wanted to do with you, including finding out if you were able to grow a bigger crystal than mine! I wish you all the best and please do not hesitate to email me if you need anything: marichard@cbe.ab.ca
Mme Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment